Forgotten Your Password?

Need to Register?

Bill Brandt has been a Loan Specialist for over 13 years. When it comes to his clients, he has a straight forward belief that "Where there is a will, there is a way". Bill genuinely cares about his clients and always puts their best interest first. Earning trust is a valued role for Bill with his clients. "If you will give me 1% of your trust, I will earn the other 99%". In today's lending climate, there are many obstacles that can make the loan process a frustrating place; Bill will work diligently to accomplish the task at hand. Being reliable and thinking outside the box are just a few of the characteristics you can count on from Bill. Everyone is a consumer in one way, shape or form. That's why it is imperative to deliver the right services and focus on the clients specific needs. Bill will focus not only on short term goals, but will also work with his clients to understand the long term picture. Call Bill Brandt today so he can take part in helping you achieve your American Dream!

Contributions to Lender411

Articles 0
Blog Posts 0
Advice 0
Poll Votes 0
Equal Housing Opportunity
Subscribe to our news feed.